Saturday, September 18, 2010

REVIEW: Chanel Le Vernis in Rose Confidentiel

Today's review is Chanel's Nail Polish in Rose Confidentiel from the Fall 2010 Collection. As my previous post had stated, I finally broke down and bought 2 colors. There is so much hype about these polishes, but at $23+tax, it was hard for me to justify buying them. However, Rose Confidentiel appealed to me especially since this color isn't a typical color I personally would not wear.

Rose Confidentiel is a medium toned pink cream color. It has a bit of a brown muted undertone to it and looks very glossy without a top coat. This is perfect for the fall and a great transition color from summer to fall.

I especially liked the way it applied so opaquely. One coat of it was enough, but I always prefer extra so I did two coats. The application was extremely easy and the formula wasn't very thick or thin in particular. I noticed that the drying time was significantly faster than anything that I own (comparing to OPI, Essie, China Glaze). I also noticed that the "nail polish smell" was much milder as well, which is definitely a plus!

The color of the bottle is the most accurate. On my nails, it looks less pink than the picture portrays




No comments:

Post a Comment